Trade Opportunity

Starting in 2013, AD ASIA Group expanded its business function to trading of "Construction Materials". An inspiration from customers' trust in selecting material used for their projects, our firm import high quality materials, contain a wide varieties, high quality and durability. Over the years, our firm build up a strong relationship with vendors which gives us an ability to leverage knowledge and purchasing power. We emphasize in providing the finest quality materials in order to meet a unique requirements of our clients worldwide.

Our customers are developers, sub-contractors, wholesalers and project owners from Thailand, Hong Kong, Myanmar, Singapore, etc. The finest quality materials apply to used in various project types including residential, commercial, hospitality and industrial.

Stepping to "Palm Oils", an essential raw material for industrial sectors. AD ASIA Group realize how essential palm oil is part of your business success, we discover and import palm oils from the world's largest producer (Indonesia and Malaysia) in order to serve our customers' requirement worldwide. Approximately 90% of palm oil is produced for use in retail sector(food products), with industrial uses counting for the remaining 10%. Also, Crude palm oil is an alternative methods of harnessing renewable (biomass) raw materials in order to manufacture liquid fuel replacements.


Benefits from Importing Materials Overseas

Wondering why importing materials to use in your countries. All competitive businesses should constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve supply chain management while cutting costs in the process. If your business wants to extend profit margins, importing goods or raw materials is one potential path towards achieving this goal. Importing from offshore sources provides a host of benefits, including lower prices, higher quality goods, and the advantages associated with international trade agreements. While importing is a great idea for many businesses, it’s always important to perform careful research in order to avoid costly mistakes later on down the line.

Here are five key benefits associated with importing from foreign markets.

  • Lower priced goods
  • Higher quality products
  • Governments support trade relations
  • Access to regional resources
  • Benefit from trade agreements

By Categories

Construction materials

  • Ceramic tiles (Italy brands)

download-cateloque

Please register as a new client to receive the full catalogue.

Commodity goods

  • Palm Oils(CPO)
  • Palm Oils(CP10)

Construction Materials

Construction Materials

Building materials & Equipment are an important factors for demonstrating your corporate image and project's performance. At AD ASIA Group, we screen various source of materials, inspect the quality and ensure for the long lasting purposed.


Contact Us

Palm Oils

Palm Oils

Palm oil is a raw materials that supply to both retail and industrial. Value added to nutrition for retail and also source of manufacturing cosmetics, soaps, toothpaste, waxes, lubricants, ink, etc


Contact Us

Contact Us

AD ASIA Group Ltd.